- Robotic Laser Weld
- Porous PTFE Filter - Allows atmospheric oxygen to enter the sensor without permitting water or engine contaminants to seep into the casing.
- Double Protection Cover - Maintains proper unit temperature for quicker response times and protects the ceramic element against silicone and lead poisoning.
- Stainless Steel Housing - Resists corrosion and contamination with a rugged, watertight body.
- Aluminum-Oxide Trap Layer - Keeps silicone and lead outside the ceramic elient through DENSO's exclusive design, preventing damage to the platinum electrode.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- PTFE filter blocks efficiency-robbing contaminants
- Refined zirconia element improves sensor response
Common O2 Sensor Locations, Service Intervals, & Helpful Links
- Superior design maximizes engine performance and fuel efficiency while reducing fuel consumption and harmful emissions
- First Time FitŪ delivers the right part the first time
- Ensures smog test compliance
|Thread Diameter||0.708 In.|
|Wire Harness Length||28.74 In.|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 8946506020, 8946506040, 8946506090, 8946533120, 8946533210, 8946533230, 8946533340, 8946550100|
|Warranty Information:30 Days|