|WVE 5S2158 Specifications|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
WVE is a leading source of advanced vehicle electronics components for replacement applications in the automotive aftermarket and original equipment applications. WVE offers high-technology manufacturing along with innovative solutions and improvements to OE designs. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability.Features & Benefits:
- Overmolded plastics resist shrinkage due to age and heat
- Advanced piezoceramic technology for durability, drivability and fuel economy
- Silicone internal seals resist moisture better than OE or competition
- High-technology coatings resist housing corrosion
- Thread sealant where specified by OE
- 100% computer controlled testing
- Mounting threads match OE for exact fit
- Color-coded connectors match OE
Tips & Tools For The Repair
- Helpful Tools: A Scraper, to remove carbon deposits on the engine; Intake Valve Cleaner, to clean the Intake Manifold; a Torque Wrench, to tighten the sensor(s) according to OE specifications.
- Replace all Knock Sensors together while you already have the intake removed. Engines typically have one knock sensor per bank.
- Old, brittle connectors often break during installation or removal - replace the corresponding Knock / Detonation Sensor Connector (found in the "Electrical-Connector" category) to prevent failure.
Attention California Customers - WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 10456018, 10456288, 1997699|
Warranty Information:3 Years/36,000 Miles