|Lightweight Racing Flywheel|
- Combines low weight, low inertia and high thermal capacity for better engine response.
- Designed for light to moderately tuned racing cars for drag racing, autocross and rally events, as well as street usage.
- Made from solid one-piece billet chromoly steel or chromoly steel forgings.
- Incorporate special design features to enhance the airflow which improves the cooling of the clutch.
- Ring gear teeth are integrated onto the flywheel unlike an aluminum flywheel where the ring gear is pressed onto the flywheel and has the possibility of separating from the flywheel due to the different expansion coefficients of aluminum and steel.
- Passed engineering tests to 15,000-18,000 RPM.
- SFI Approved: The SFI Specification establishes uniform test procedures and minimum standards for evaluating and determining performance capabilities specifically for replacement flywheels used by individuals engaged in competitive motorsports. All EXEDY chromoly Lightweight Flywheels meet or exceed these standards.
|EXEDY Warranty Information:12 month/12,000 mile|