More Information for FOUR SEASONS 98594A
FOUR SEASONS 98594A
|FOUR SEASONS used to market their Heater Cores under the PRO SOURCE name. The product inside the box is the same, no matter what brand name appears on the box.
|FOUR SEASONS 98594A Specifications
|Adjustable Pipe Positioning
|Core Depth IN
|Core Height IN
|Core Width IN
|Aluminum Heater Core
|Tube 1 IN
|Tube 1 MM
|Tube 2 IN
|Tube 2 MM
|Heater Core /Aluminum
|Features & Benefits
- Heavy Duty Construction for Product Durability
- Quality Engineering for O.E. Fit, Form & Function
- Independently Tested for Proven Quality & Performance
- All Units Come With O.E Style Hardware for Easy Installation
If you are experiencing unexplained or reoccurring heater core leaks, or notice dark spots on your failed heater core, test your coolant for Electrolysis
. If detected, correct the source of the problem before replacing your failed heater core to prevent repeat failure.
Cooling System Maintenance | Tips & Tools
Premature Heater Core failure is often caused by poor Cooling System maintenance. Protect your engine and maximize system performance with simple preventative maintenance:
- Completely drain and flush the system using Cooling System Flush. Flushing the system is critical to prevent system contamination and failure.
- Consider replacing the Heater Hoses (and Hose Clamps), Thermostat and Radiator Cap as part of routine preventative maintenance. Rust and debris from degrading parts can clog the Heater Core and Radiator, and lead to costly engine damage.
- Refill Radiator with fresh Coolant / Antifreeze according to the volume and formula specified in your Owner's Manual. Inspect levels and condition every year.
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: C8UZ18476A, D4UZ18476A
Warranty Information:12 Months / 12,000 Miles