|GPD 161C Specifications|
|Core Height||717.0 MM|
|Core Row Quantity||1|
|Core Thickness||32.0 MM|
|Core Width||438.0 MM|
|Internal Transmission Oil Cooler||Yes|
|Radiator Cap Included||No|
Established as an automotive A/C installation and repair shop in 1974, Global Parts Distributors, LLC (gpd) has evolved into a leading national brand of aftermarket automotive air conditioning system and heat exchange products.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured by a tier one supplier that owns all of the tooling to guarantee quality control
- 100% Leak and Pressure Tested
- Supplied with Fittings
If you are experiencing unexplained or reoccurring radiator core leaks, or notice dark spots on your failed radiator core, test your coolant for Electrolysis
. If detected, correct the source of the problem before replacing your failed radiator to prevent repeat failure.
gpd's Testing Process
As part of the new product development process, gpd radiators undergo the following tests to ensure durability and performance:
- Thermal Cycle Test
- Heat & Cool Cycle Test for 33,000 cycles
- Corrosion Test
- Wind Tunnel & Performance Test against OE sample
Cooling System Maintenance | Tips & Tools
Without regular maintenance, cooling system components will degrade and fail prematurely, which can lead to costly engine damage. Protect your engine with simple preventative maintenance:
- Completely drain and flush the system using Cooling System Flush prior to installation. Flushing the system is critical to prevent system contamination and failure.
- Consider replacing the Radiator Hoses (and Hose Clamps), Thermostat and Radiator Cap as part of routine preventative maintenance. System contamination can cause these parts to degrade and fail over time, which can lead to severe engine damage from overheating.
- Refill radiator with fresh Coolant / Antifreeze according to the volume and formula specified in your Owner's Manual. Inspect levels and condition every year.
Radiator Installation Guide
Tech Tip: Electrolysis in Heat Exchange Products
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 161, 3020457, 3022716, 3023563, 52453815|
Warranty Information:12 Months